Setting up the Voicemail Button on a Fanvil Fanvil X series phone: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Press the "Menu" button on your Fanvil X5U phone.
- Use the navigation keys to select "Voice Mail" and press the "OK" button.
- Enter the voicemail access number provided by your phone service provider and press the "OK" button.
- Press the "Menu" button again and select "Programmable Keys."
- Select the key you want to use as the voicemail button, and then select "Voice Mail" from the list of options.
- Press the "OK" button to save the settings.
- You should now be able to press the designated key to access your voicemail directly.
- If you are having trouble, contact your phone service provider for assistance.
Note: Steps may vary slightly depending on your Fanvil X series phone's firmware version.